Reaper Miniatures Dwarf Brewer #77461 Bones Plastic D&D RPG Mini Figure
RPR77461 Dwarven Brewer With Keg Miniature 25mm Heroic Scale Dark Heaven Bones
Reaper MiniaturesBeing a brew master can be very lucrative! Unless the family
comes over, there is very enough Ale to go around!The premier 25mm Heroic
Scale fantasy line for miniature painters, role players and war gamers. The
Bones material is a polymer plastic. It is light-weight and slightly flexible,
and is very durable. You can paint a Bones figure straight out of the package,
and that paint job will also be pretty durable. Bones figures are as detailed
as metal figures, for a much lower cost. Bones miniatures are produced with
integral (built-in) bases, but it is easy to cut the miniature off of the base
if you prefer to put it on something else. It is also easy to cut the figures
apart to convert them into different poses or change weapons.Features:25mm
Heroic Scale Fantasy MiniaturesIntegral BasesPolymer ModelsMiniatures are
supplied unpainted. Preparation and assembly may be required. Note: You may
find that sometimes the thinner parts on Bones, like spears and swords, will
look a little bent. Or the figure might be leaning back or forward too much on
its ankles. If you want to straighten those out, hold the figure with tongs or
in a colander, and dip it into boiling or near boiling water for at least a
minute or two. Remove it from the water, reposition the part, and immediately
dunk it into a bowl of ice water for at least a minute. It should hold in the
new position. Important safety notes: Please exercise caution! The Bones
material may get hot when dipped in boiling water
- Unpainted 25mm heroic scale miniature(s) that may require assembly. 25mm heroic scale is compatible with 28mm scale. You may notice two pips on the right edge of the product photo, which are indicative of this model’s size. The lower pip is at 1/2-inch.
- Reaper Bones models are cast of flexible plastic and any deformations caused by shipping or as a result of manufacturing can be straightened out by immersing the figure in very hot water and then plunging it into icewater.
- Amazing detail from the best sculptors.
- Reaper Miniatures are perfect for RPG and tabletop games including Pathfinder, Dungeons and Dragons (any edition), Dragon Age, Castles and Crusades, Hackmaster, Frostgrave, and even Savage Worlds.
- Package Dimensions: 5.39 x 3.23 x 0.63 inches
- Item Weight: 0.458 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 14 years and up
- Mfg Recommended age: 14 year and up
- Manufacturer: Reaper Miniatures