This submersible water pump is great for fish tanks, aquariums, fountains, ponds, spout and hydroponic systems. This submersible pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation to provide years of service. The small profile size makes the pump easy to hide or disguise. Has adjustable flow and is easy to clean.
Aquarium Fish Tank Pump Submersible 160 GPH 120V Powerhead Pond Fountain Hydroponic 3 Foot Water Lift Features:
• Adjustable water flow rate
• Suction cup mounting feet for either vertical or horizontal mounting
• Contains no seals or messy oils
• Good for both fresh water and salt water
• Solid, anti-corrosive casing, fully submersible
• Max Flow Rate: 160 GPH (600L/H)
• Max Water Lift Height: 3 feet
• Power: 8 Watts
• Voltage: 110 – 120 V @ 60 Hz
• Length of power cord: 4 feet 6 inches
• Outlet: Fits 1/2″ ID (inside diameter) tubing
Aquarium Fish Tank Pump Submersible 160 GPH 120V Powerhead Pond Fountain Hydroponic 3 Foot Water Lift Notes:
·This aquarium pump needs to be fully submersed in water before power is applied to avoid burning out. Do not power out outside of fish tank.
·Please use socket with stable voltage and keep the motor running within rated power to ensure long lifespan.
·If the water pump is blocked by anything like Mud, garbage, sea salt, etc. it needs to be cleaned with clean water before use.
·Prohibit no-load running. Put the pump into water first before connecting power supply. When changing water, please disconnect power supply. It would shorten its lifespan and lead to making loud noises when running in the air.
Dimensions: 2.10″ x 1.65″ x 2.10″ (L x W x H)
(1) Piece of Outlet adapter